Tuesday 7 May 2013

Another 50 years of art...

http://pinterest.com/rbecah23/another-50-years-of-art-summed-up/

As I said I would...
I made a new mood-board (using pinterest again) continuing on from my first. I included more artists this time, including photographers like David Bailey & Brian Duffy. I quite like David Bailey & Brian Duffy's work as they are quite creative with what they do, plus I love their Black and White images as I think they can express more emotion than coloured images can. As you can see from the board, art started to get more digital and more and more artists started to use cameras and experiment with models. I think that this was a major breakthrough in the world of art because you could actually capture a mood or a feeling very easily with just the click of a button.

-Rebecca Hickey

No comments:

Post a Comment