Wednesday 1 May 2013

Introduction to this Blog.

The reason for this Blog is to show my college tutor that I can present my work in different ways. Usually, as a class, we would make a Digital Sketchbook using Adobe In-Design to document our work; but seeing as our newest and final project of the year is on the topic of Websites, it seemed a better idea to replace the Digital Sketchbook with a Blog. So, in this Blog I will document my Website project, it will include things such as mood-boards, videos, photos, pretty much anything that has to do with my work. This Blog is strictly work based and related so I will definitely not be posting anything personal or irrelevant to what I'm doing. Hopefully I will remember to post and update almost everyday because if I don't, then I'm pretty much screwed. (: 

-Rebecca Hickey

No comments:

Post a Comment