Tuesday 21 May 2013

Website pattern.

On all of my pages, I have made sure that the theme is the same because I do not want any of them to clash or look really tacky. Plus simple is nearly always effective.
Every page has this handkerchief design on it.





















I went onto google and typed in 20th century handkerchief designs and a design quite similar to this showed up. I then worked from the other design in Adobe Illustrator and came up with this. I made sure that it was really plain so I could change it anyway that I wanted for my page designs. I have been influenced by this design a lot and that is why I chose for it to be on every page. I think that's an example of simple beauty, which is what most popular fashion trends are.

-Rebecca Hickey

No comments:

Post a Comment