Monday 20 May 2013

Design for open site page.

Today in one of my lessons, I started to play around with ideas of what I wanted the design for my open site page to look like.

I decided that this looked really nice.



 I thought that this design was good because it is really simple and doesn't use that much colour. I used a simple flower design that could have been used on a handkerchief in the early 20th century, I thought the font looked quite old fashioned too.
I think that I will used this design as an open page for my website because it relates to what I want it to be about.
When you type in the URL of my website into the address bar, this is the first thing that will show up and you can decide whether you want to enter the site or not.

-Rebecca Hickey

No comments:

Post a Comment