Tuesday 21 May 2013

The different pages of my website.

The draft designs that I have been working on gave me lots of ideas of how I want my website to look. Through messing around with different ideas, I have been able to finish the design for my pages. These are the examples of what I want it to look like.

Website Open Site Page:





























Homepage:




























Icon Page:




























Hairstyles Page:



























Clothes Page:




























Jewellery Page:



























Gallery Page:




























The reason that I have used these colours, pattern designs and font is because it is very art deco. Art Deco is something that has never gone out of fashion and is something that has influenced many people. I thought that if I made my website in this style, it would attract people to view it. 
As you can see, I haven't put any information or images on any these design pages. I haven't done this yet because I am still in the process of writing all of my information down and getting my images to the standard that I want; because I want some of my own drawings to be in the gallery, I won't have any of my content mocked up for a some time.

-Rebecca Hickey

No comments:

Post a Comment